Selection Of 15 PhD Thesis Topics About Fine Arts
A strong topic is a good half of your success with your Ph.D. thesis about fine arts. If you have a good topic, you’re interested in it and do everything to get your readers interested in it, too. As a result, your work possesses catchy details, overwhelming facts, and deep profound research.
How to Come Up with a Nice Ph.D. Thesis Topic
The quickest way to find a nice interesting topic for your project is to look through the Internet. It provides huge collections of works dedicated to fine arts. Looking through them, you can easily develop a topic that won’t be overly used or banal. Searching on the Internet, you can at once see whether the topic you’re going to choose is supported with enough reference information and whether this information is reliable enough.
You can also try the advantage of topic generators. Though such a device will hardly provide you with a smooth graceful topic from the first try, you will receive a number of suggestions that can be turned into something great with some imagination and creativity.
If you feel that none of these will work, turn to professional teachers online (or to your supervisor). They can help you a lot by rendering you good suggestions or recommending where to search for inspiration.
A List of Ph.D. Thesis Suggestions on Fine Arts
- Peculiarities of shadowing in drawing with a pencil and with a charcoal.
- Shadows and light and their expressive possibilities in the creation of a three-dimensional image in space.
- Murals and raised work of the Ancient Egypt.
- The role of the basic drawing principles in the creation of a still-life picture that includes usual objects.
- The usage of anatomy knowledge in a hyperrealistic image of a human body.
- Landscapes as a genre of fine arts.
- The role of a line in sketches and detailed drawings.
- The peculiarities of drawing with a feather and ink.
- The development and formation of architecture in the Ancient India.
- Technical characteristics of drawing materials. The basic principles of working with a pencil, charcoal, or a felt tip pen.
- The methods that reveal forms and space in still life.
- The usage of the shadow and light theory in the creation of landscapes.
- The organization of creative work in the open air.
- The image of his wife in the works of Salvador Dali.
- The theory of colors in the process of working on the composition.